Pride Ag Resources -- Job Discription
Title: General Laborer
Reports To: Branch Manager
To maintain elevator in good working condition to meet the customer needs. To ensure the elevator remains in compliance to all safety and OSHA regulations.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Maintain quality of grain
- Safety compliance
- Maintenance of elevator equipment
- Load and unload grain trucks
- Clean the elevator as required by OSHA standards
- Assist in the Feed mill as required
- Assist customers
- Filling tanks
- Painting and maintenance of tanks and facility
- Assist in the car care center when needed
- All other duties as assigned
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving skills
- Good math and calculation skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Attention to details
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers.
- High School degree or GED
- Must have a valid Kansas Driver’s License
- CDL class A
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds
- Must be able to climb to great heights
- Must be able to twist, turn. Push, pull and bend
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Must be able to work in extreme environments with dust, heat and cold.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.